Advance Nutratech Beta-Alanine
- ✔️ Beta-Alanine – Beta-alanine is a non-essential amino acid. Together with histidine, it produces carnosine. This is then stored in your skeletal muscles. Carnosine is a molecule that helps buffer acid in muscles, increases physical performance in the 60–41-second range. Carnosine is stored in cells and released in response to drops in pH. Increased stores of carnosine can protect against diet-induced drops in, as well as offer protection from exercise-induced lactic acid production.
- ✔️ Effects-The benefit of supplementing with? alanine lies mostly in its ability to raise muscle carnosine levels. It is a limiting amino acid in carnosine synthesis, i.e., its presence in the bloodstream is directly tied to muscle carnosine levels. Studies show, alanine supplemented to human subjects has resulted in a significant increase in muscle carnosine. Supplementation with alanine has shown to increase muscle carnosine concentrations by up to 58% in just 4-weeks and 80% in 11 -weeks.
- ✔️ Benefits of Beta-Alanine-alanine improves athleticism, reduces fatigue, increases endurance and boosts performance in high-intensity exercises. It helps increase the time to exhaustion and lets you exercise for longer periods of time. It can also delay fatigue by increasing ventilation rate by 13.10%.It can help increase muscle endurance and in resistance training, it can boost training volume and reduce fatigue. ?-alanine helps performance during high-intensity and short-duration exercises.
- ✔️ Timing and consumption – ?-alanine supplementation is not time dependant, i.e., you don’t have to take it right before or after your workout. Most pre workout supplements will contain some amount of beta alanine – just make sure to take a few more servings throughout the day to reach 3 -4 grams. It is advisable that you stick to this dosage plan for at least 9 days to maximize your carnosine stores.
- ✔️ Beta-Alanine(Raw Powder) Beta-Alanine : 2gm Serving Size : 2g/1scoop Ingredients : Pure 100% Beta-Alanine Powder . Total Servings: 101.
- Advance beta-alanine is perfect for anyone participating in sports that require explosive actions such as sprinting, weight training or boxing and those involved in prolonged endurance exercise. Most individuals do not consume enough beta-alanine in their diets to increase athletic performance. And, because beta-alanine is most often found in meat sources, vegetarian athletes can have an even greater need to supplement beta-alanine levels.
Advance beta-alanine is ideal for anyone participating in sports that require explosive actions such as sprinting, weight training or boxing and those involved in prolonged endurance exercise. Most individuals do not consume enough beta-alanine in their diets to increase athletic performance. And, because beta-alanine is most often found in meat sources, vegetarian athletes can have an even greater need to supplement beta-alanine levels.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE , TIGHTLY CLOSED AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT. FOR YOUR PROTECTION, DO NOT USE IF SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING. Not for Medicinal Use: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
as per Label
As per Label
- ASIN : B0722ZFCMT
- Item part number : A29
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Advance Nutratech
- Item Weight : 50 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 6.5 x 1.7 x 11.5 Centimeters
- Units : 12.00 gram