Advance Nutratech Taurine
- Scoop size 5 gm, creatine content 5 g per serve(suggested serving: flavored: 10gm and unflavored
- Creatine monohydrate powder is useful for hiit, CrossFit, martial arts
- When to take: half an hour before workout: – more creatine equals more ATP
- Post workout: but don’t forget about the crucial post-exercise recovery opportunity
- How much to take: we recommend taking creatine half an hour before training and another immediately
(Suggested serving: flavored: 10gm and unflavored 5 gm) scoop size 5 gm, creatine content 5 g per serve. Creatine works in cycle, so it must be taken higher doses in the beginning (creatine monohydrate powder has dosage ranges from10 g to 15 g).
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE , TIGHTLY CLOSED AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT. FOR YOUR PROTECTION, DO NOT USE IF SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING. Not for Medicinal Use: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
as per Label
As per Label
Notice:-“THE PACKING & LABELING MAY VARY FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE”.“THIS PRODUCT ONCE DELIVERED IS NON-RETURNABLE”.
- ASIN : B073FMJV11
- Item part number : B2B_AD9
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Advance Nutratech
- Item Weight : 200 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 21 x 2.9 x 10 Centimeters